Tach/Hour Meter. (Time counter). Records the actual running time of your engine in Hour increments or RPM's. Non-Erasable. Alerts you to lube and oil changes @ 25 hr. intervals. Extended power equipment life. Tachometer-shows engine RPMs (read up to 9000 RPMs). For all single cylinder & most twin cylinder, 4 cycle gasoline engines. Stens # 435-707. Sendec # 806-100
No battery required-triggered from a single, easy to set up, spark plug wire.
- BRIGGS & STRATTON: 19389, 19598, 5081, 5081D, 5081H, 5081K
- Briggs & Stratton 19598
- Briggs & Stratton 5081
- Briggs & Stratton 5081D
- Briggs & Stratton 5081H
- Briggs & Stratton 5081K
- Tach/Hour meter
- Records actual running of engine
- Shows engine RPMS (read up to 9000 RPM's)
- Alerts you to lube(grease) & change oil(25 hr intervals)
- Used on all single cylinder & most twin cylinder, 4 cycle gas engines
- No battery required - triggerd from the spark plug wire.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.