Tach/Hour Meter (Time counter) records the actual running time of your engine in Hour increments or RPM's. Non-Erasable. Alerts for lube and oil changes @ 25 hr. intervals. Extended power equipment life. Tachometer shows engine RPM's (reads up to 9,000 RPMs). Rotary # 9359, Sendec # 806-100 code 1032. Similar to Stens # 435-707, 435707.
For use on all gas powered equipment! No battery required-extremely easy to install-triggered from a single wire connected to the spark plug.
- BRIGGS & STRATTON: 19389, 19598, 5081, 5081D, 5081H, 5081K
- Briggs & Stratton 19598, 19389
- Briggs & Stratton 5081
- Briggs & Stratton 5081D
- Briggs & Stratton 5081H
- Briggs & Stratton 5081K
- Tach/Hour meter
- Records actual running time of engine
- Shows engine RPM's (read up to 9000 RPM's)
- Alerts you to lube(grease) & change oil (25 hr intervals)
- Used on all single cylinder & most twin cylinder, 4 cycle gas engines
- No battery required, one wire, triggered from the spark plug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.