Case of 12, 12.8 oz. Champion Synthetic Blend 2 Cycle Oil with Fuel Stabilizer is a specialty semi-synthetic, low ash engine oil designed for the demands of modern two cycle engines found in landscaping industry. It provides exceptional performance in the most demanding applications. Conveniently sized for use in 5 gallon containers. Designed specifically to protect equipment and maximize the life of engines, exhaust systems and spark plugs and to maximize uptime and productivity. Exceeds the JASO M 345, FD 001CBO001, ISO-L-EGD, API TC and TISI performance standards. Contains fuel stabilizer to prevent gum formation in stored, pre-mixed fuel. Great results in air cooled engines! Champion and Rotary# 4115, 4115K.
- Excellent anti-corrosion performance
- Superior performance with unleaded gas
- Incredible anti-seizure protection
- Remarkably less exhaust port clogging, significantly less piston scuffing
- Reduced downtime, amazingly low deposit formations
(This product is not recommended for use in STIHL 4-MIX engines.)
- Case of 12, 12.8 oz. bottles
- Used in all air cooled two-cycle engines
- Mix ratio 32:1, 50:-1, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.