- Low oil separation
- High dropping point of 500°F
- Outstanding load carrying capacity
- Excellent protection from water wash-off
- Excellent resistance to rust and corrosion
- Outstanding extreme pressure and antiwear characteristics
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability in conditions of severe operating temperatures
Gulflex® is an extremely stable, contamination resistant grease formulated from high viscosity index base oils, thickening agent, and additive components specifically selected for their high temperature performance. It is fortified with 3% molybdenum disulfide and special polymers to provide superior adhesion and longer equipment life. APPLICATIONS: Gulflex® is the ideal lubricant for a variety of grease applications, including wet and dirty environments, heavy shock loads, heavy-duty chassis, wheel bearings, fifth wheels, universal and constant velocity (CV) joints, on-highway truck fleets, mining, agricultural, construction, logging, and earth moving equipment. It meets the performance specification of Caterpillar’s MPGM 3% MoS2 lithium complex grease.
Interchangeable: 051-611 Red N Tacky Grease 051-611, , Foley/PLP 159-025, ESF 159-025, Stens: 751-343, Green Line 62122, Rotary 7896, Rotary 9454, 1500, Rotary 9453, Oregon 54-020-0, Oregon 54-020, JThomas GR-70, Prime Line 7-06631, NHC 201-4100, Napa 7-06631, Oregon 4050T, Red "N" Tacky Grease
Super-Plex High Temp #2 Grease
- 14 oz cartridge
- sold individually, order 10 for full case
- Premium Red High Temp Grease for spindle assemblies, ball and roller bearings.
- Highly resistant to separation, bleeding and hardening.
- Pumps readily.
- Resistant to heat and cold.
- Highly water resistant
- Use on all power equipment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.