Copperhead mulching blade with teeth (like Gator blades) replaces Exmark 103-6398-S, 103-6393-S and 116-5174-S 20.5" mower blade with 15/16" hole for 60" cut. Order (3) blades for Exmark 60" deck. Fits some Exmark Lazer and other models. Refer to your manual to match by OEM#.
Mulching mower blades feature a high lift edge for a smooth, even cut. The teeth at the end of the replacement Exmark mower blades ensure a quick shredding of grass clippings and debris.
- EXMARK: 103-6383, 103-6383-S, 103-6393, 103-6393-S, 103-6398, 103-6398-S, 103-6403, 103-6403-S, 116-5174, 116-5174-S
- WINDSOR: 51-2810
- Stens 302-623
- Oregon 96-749
- Rotary 11469
- EXMARK: Lazer HP, CT, Phazer, Quest, SP and Pioneer, Serial No. 600,000 and below; Laser Z AS, Laser Z ASX, Laser Z XP, Laser Z XS, Laser Z E, S, X, D, Front Runner, Laser HP, Pioneer, QUEST, Ultra-Cut, Turf Ranger and Vantage, Serial No. 540,000 and higher; Requires 3 for 60" deck.
Specs: Center hole: 15/16", Length: 20 1/2", Thickness: 0.203", Width: 2 1/2", Edge:Teeth
- Exmark 103-6393, 103-6393-S
- Exmark 103-6398, 103-6398-S
- Exmark 116-5174, 116-5174-S
- Exmark 1165174, 103-6393, 1036398
- 20-1/2" Length
- 15/16" Center Hole
- 2-1/2" Width
- .204 Thickness
- with teeth, similar to Gator blades
Be sure to order (3) blades for Exmark 60 inch mowers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buying made easy
Great plan on buying more from you